Monday, August 13, 2012

My First Grails Presentation Slides

I had been in discussion with a local training provider on possibility of conducting a 3-days Grails training course recently. Unfortunately, the plan didn't materialized as I have other work commitment.

I published the slides here is the partial course content of the introduction section. It is my first presentation slides about Grails.

I'd love to hear your comments about the slides above and the Grails training course!

Like this blog?

Thanks for visiting! If you like what you see, I'd really appreciate you linking to it or otherwise sharing it with people you think would find it useful.

1 comment:

Orlando Potts said...

Eventhough it is your first presentation, it's great. You have covered simple basics to Grails which have proven fruitful to me.