Thursday, March 3, 2011

Form Builder for Grails Developer

Along the way I am working on JQuery Form Builder Plugin and Grails Form Builder Plugin, I find out that some of you (Yes, I means you... Grails developer) would like to have a form builder plugin that targeted to developer instead of end-user.

I'm keen to find out that is there a real need for such a plugin, is this plugin a "must have" to you?

Please click the image below to sign up for early access to the prototype.



Edited on 07 March 2011: Total 18 Grails developers signed up, many thanks for trusted me by sent me your e-mail address (I hate spam too. I promise anything I send to you via e-mail will be relevant).

Edited on 08 March 2011: Total 24 Grails developers signed up, thanks for your support and trust.

Edited on 11 March 2011: Total 32 Grails developers signed up, many thanks for your support and trust.

Edited on 14 March 2011: 1 more Grails developers signed up (hm... seems like slowing down), many thanks for your support and trust.

Like this blog?

Thanks for visiting! If you like what you see, I'd really appreciate you linking to it or otherwise sharing it with people you think would find it useful.

No comments: